Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lemon Icecream





Ingredients
1/3 cup lemon juice
250g icing sugar
300ml whipping cream

{I doubled this recipe}


I have to apologise it has been forever since my last post. So much has got in the way of late and I just have had no time, but there is always time for Icecream and I had to share this divine recipe with you.

It comes from Stone Soup, a great blog I have found!. It's easy and simple and ever so creamy, but BE WARNED. This recipe is ever so RICH and you will really only be able to do one scoop at a time, however I have found that it is great in a shake or mixed with some vanilla Icecream also and it's tangy and awesome.

So combine the lemon and icing sugar in a bowl


In another bowl whisk the cream until soft peaks form


Whisk the lemon mixture in with the cream until you have the soft peaks again


Pour into a container in the freezer for at least six hours.



Result : creamy, dreamy, lemon Icecream. Why thanks very much!











No comments:

Post a Comment