Monday, June 3, 2013

Bringing some sunshine in

I will not water down what the last few weeks have been to me. They have been really really hard. Really really. I have really hit an all time low in the exhaustion and depression stakes.

Losing my friend after such a rough experience has been tough and it had taken alot out on me emotionally. I have felt like a failure as a friend. Like I just can't do enough for people and that people just don't care enough about me and what I put into friendships. I have felt like giving up. It has made me really reassess what I want out of friendships and what I give.

Couple that with the rest of life and raising three kids and financial worries plus another blow when then job we had been waiting on for months, that would have sent us packing and moving to the country for our ideal lifestyle didn't come through....well it just hasn't been the best time around here.

I have been tired. Exhausted. Snappy. Not looking after myself or anyone else properly for that matter and my mood has been just awful.

You ever feel like you aren't really worth anything to anyone? Ever feel that? Well I have felt it here for weeks.

A few weeks ago i posted this post. I had spent alot of time making my first gorgeous crochet baby items for my cousins twins and I couldn't wait for her to put them on her babies.

The day I delivered them was not a good day and the babies were cluster feeding and crying and not that happy so it didn't seem like the time to upset them by whipping them over their little heads so that I could capture some happy snaps, but today.....today I saw the pics on my cousins facebook page and I just had to share them. They look so cute and gorgeous and it made my otherwise crappy feelings come souring high.

It made me feel that someone appreciated the time that I took to make them. And they fit. And they looked really really cute.

This day just got a hell of alot better.

How was your day?
Do you ever feel like no one appreciates you?
Do you whip things over tiny babies heads just to take pictures?
Did these pictures make your day brighter?




1 comment: