Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pins of the day....

Today was a sick day in bed for me. I have been hit with a flu thing and it has knocked me for six. What more can one do but to trawl the interwebs looking for inspiration. I have slept, read some blogs, read some books which is amazing for this girl who NEVER has the time to sit and read. This afternoon I hopped on to pinterest and found these gorgeous pins. And what good would they be if I didn't share them with you!


who would NOT want to sleep here? Cosy, crisp sheets, opening onto a garden...full of light....let me hop right in!....

I can see myself whipping up a batch of scones right on this very table!...


what a novel idea for a daytime dinner party?!....


how cute is this wrapping idea?....

I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of these little pretties as much as I have!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment