Sunday, April 29, 2012

One I had to share...garlic and cheese pull-apart.


This morning at church I eyed off a large knot loaf. Our church sells yesterday's bakers delight bread off for 50 cents a bag to help raise funds for hampers for disadvantaged families. 

 It's a cold, windy yucky kind of day here and when I saw it I had to have it for this recipe that I put together in my head at the table.

It is sooo simple and tastes just like those pull-aparts you can buy from bakers delight. Easy peasy.

Method

So basically, take the loaf and cut slits where the knots are. Spread butter and minced garlic on both sides of the slit. Pull apart the area with your fingers and fill the slits with grated cheese. 

Place in the oven for about ten minutes on 180 deg until cheese has melted. Pull apart and consume!!

You could mix it up with some pesto or vegemite or something if you please. Yes I do, thank you very much!.




1 comment: