Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Country roads take me home

We have arrived in the central west. I was going to stay home these holidays and 'get stuff done', but these country roads keep calling me....they just call. All. The. Time. So, here we are six hours and one night stop over later at my sisters house ready for some down time before we hit the road home on Friday night.

We stayed at mums in Bathurst last night. It was rather chilly but I did go for a frosty run. It was refreshing that country air on my face.

Last night I sat with my mum and whipped up a little hat for my sis to give her friends baby....

The kids were so pumped to see their cousins and something about driving these roads with the cd player turned right up just does good things for my soul.

Tomorrow morning I'll brave the cold at 6am for a training session with my sisters lovely buddy who is doing a marathon in a few weeks and she will pump me I am sure and I am ready.

I just feel so ready to let anything be in life now. I am taking it all one step at a time. Embracing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment