Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chicken stirfry for healthy living



With all the training I have been doing I need to eat really really well to give me all the energy that I need to make it through the kilometres and the day! This recipe was tonights dinner. I was craving something with a load of vegies. A hit of vitamins and some protein and a little carbs to keep me going. Why don't you try it this week? It takes no time and is so healthy and tasty!

Ingredients

500g chicken breast
olive oil for cooking
2 carrots, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 capsicum sliced
1 bok choy sliced
salt and pepps
1 packet noodles (which ever you like)
Oyster sauce 


Method

So take some chicken breast and dice


then sliced some onion


then slice up all your vegies


In a wok add a little olive oil and fry up the onion until softens slightly


Add the chicken and cook until browned


Add the vegies and cook until softening, but not too soft, you want them to be crisp.


cut up your noodles slightly


Add the noodles to the pan and break up and mix around.



Add the sauce of your choice, I use oyster sauce. YUM. Just a few splashes



Plate up!










No comments:

Post a Comment