Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend victories

This long weekend we have been crazy with things on. My sister and her family came down to visit. Hubby and I went for our long training run on sat, then we took a walk over the como bridge, grabbed a coffee and the kids played at the park. That night we headed into the vivid festival in the city and had some dinner at darling harbour. Yesterday was a day of sitting around by the fire, Lego playing and board games. I however got stuck into my nieces birthday present for today. I am VERY happy how it turned out.

It is my new vintage range for littlies and I am calling it ANNA.

How cute are they?!?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had such a nice weekend!
    I came across your blog today via another favourite of mine and so glad i did! It's great. I'm your latest foller...hope you might like to follow each other?
    Looking forward to checking back again soon.
    Maria
    p.s. the gift looks incredible! I would buy them in my size if i could! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria...! Hahah yes I plan on making myself a pair!!

      Delete