Friday, May 4, 2012

Day off adventures

Today was my day off work and it was going to be filled with indulgence because now that I am a working woman sometimes you just have to indulge right?

So I spent the morning having coffee at my fave cafe. Now, if you haven't been to Edmunds and Greer then you better get yourself there...! 





It is so lovely and you will not want to leave without purchasing something from their glorious shop!




After that I headed to the best second hand shop I know and I grabbed myself this bargain handbag, and bonus it was brand new!!


Then I thought I would get my nails done as they are a disaster at the moment so I ticked that off the list!


Then I had a wander and a little shop, grabbed some groceries in Coles for tonights dinner with friends and noticed these gorgeous white flowers. I had to buy them and got home, popped them in a vase and then cleaned the house in preparation.....


Then I dashed off for school pick up and came home, dashed out to tutoring and now have just set the table whilst enjoying a cuppa and then I'll dash back out, pick up from tutoring and then netball training and be here in time for our guests!


Are you tired yet?!!








No comments:

Post a Comment