Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HOT CROSS BUNS! easter is on it's way!


So, last year about this time I posted a post about making your very own hot cross buns. Things have been crazy and lets just say that the 'coping' mechanisms around these parts have started to shut down, so my brain just isn't up for posting something deep or I fear I would bore you all with my crying and tantrums....

So I thought that some good ol' easter baking was in order and someone asked me today about my recipe and so here it is!

Enjoy people! I will be back when my head has some more space in it..... Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent - will give it a crack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tasty AND you can leave the fruit out if the kids don't like it OR add in some choc chips!

      Delete