Thursday, January 5, 2012

Change


I am going to admit to you that I am afraid. I am so so afraid of change. The thought of having something different evokes feelings of excitement and yearning for me but most often it gets overrun and clouded by fear. I long to have something simpler for me and my family. I am far from happy in our Sydney bubble and either is my hubby. We know we want something more than striving to pay the mortgage in our little shoe-box of a house that is falling down around us.

We want open fields and sunshine and a place to feel connected as a family.

I know I have to let go of the fear...but it just crushes at my soul til I feel I can't breathe! Ever felt that? How do you know what is right? How do you know what he is saying? How do you know when its the time? I pray to God to take it. Take the fear. I want it gone. I want to feel free and alive and contented. I want to be overcome with joy. Pure joy.

1 comment:

  1. I am all for change! I live for it... The scarest thing I have ever done was moved over 5 hours away from all my family and frinds, up the coast to a place where I know, no one!!! I am so glad that we did it; although I miss EVERYONE I can fially say that I am happy, right now. I have always wanted to just move away and start my life some where different, but the chance never came up.. Until September last year.
    Take every chance, you don't want miss anything!

    ReplyDelete