Monday, December 12, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like christmas....

I love Christmas when I get to decorate the house and put up the tree! This year we decided to grab a tree off the side of the road that we saw at a stall. It was the best tree I had ever seen and it was only $70 and it is the perfect shape and smells divine!. We had so much fun piling it into the back of the car and couldn't wait to see the kids faces when they arrived home from school. It is just lovely....sitting by the fire (which I should light as this christmas feels like a Canadian one in Sydney!). I am just in awe of its beauty. I thought I would share it with you.....


I have also decorated it with these cute crochet decorations that I have been making...they are so vintage and gorgeous and I have had alot of fun making them!


What have you been up to this christmas???

No comments:

Post a Comment