Thursday, May 26, 2011

say it with flowers!


Life isn't meant to be easy. We think we have every right for it to be....well....drumroll....IT ISN'T. :) On days like these, or on days when people like my gorgeous girlfriend Yeran Bruce, who by the way has an awesome blog here, has a son diagnosed with a 'diffability' as Yez would call it...it calls for further action...flowers to be exact.

The search began in the wee hours of the morning. I wanted not just your 'ordinary bunch'. I wanted THE bunch. I know they are simple. Infact they are three Kale's, yes, edible if you please...so multi-purposeful in all respects...just the way I like things.

When I saw them they just screamed "happiness" and that is just what my friend Yez deserves. She has been handed a fair share of hurt and pain over her short life, which you can read about on her fabulous blog again, here.

I just love to cheer others up. There is a higher calling that God has placed on my life in this regard....he has sought out these people who speak love and joy into my life. What more can I do for them than offer them a simple gift like this. Here is to YOU Yez. May peace and joy walk with you on your journey xxxx

1 comment: